October 10, 2010

Wedding Planner

For those of you who are already married will more than likely agree with me...for those of you who are not married please listen carefully!  A wedding planner is worth every penny!  Not necessarily someone who can plan every detail of your wedding for you because let's face it that is most of the fun, but more specifically someone who can take the reins starting at the rehearsal all the way through the wedding and reception.  The less you (and your mother) have to worry about the more relaxed and focused you can be on what is actually taking place rather than all of the details.

If you are in the Birmingham area I highly recommend Carol Crabbe.  She and her husband Charles work together and they are an amazing team.  I have the privilege of going to church with them and when she found out I was in the calligraphy business she asked me for some samples.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie!
    I just saw this blog. I love your work!! I will have to remember it when someone asks me for a calligrapher.
    Carole is my aunt - she is a fabulous wedding director. Very meticulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your samples are wonderful. And you’re right, it is a relief to have a wedding planner. Saying this from experience as I’ve been making arrangements for my daughter’s wedding since quite some time. Having a planner to assist us has helped us save a lot of time and effort. We are almost set for the wedding next week at one of the spectacular Los Angeles venues.

    ReplyDelete